The Academic Affairs Office assures the execution of the decisions made by the organs of the University on academic activities. The Office has the following powers and responsibilities:
- Preparing the admission, registration and enrolment of students and examination procedures;
- Coordinating and monitoring the curricula and proceedings of General Education;
- Keeping students’ academic records;
- Preparing the University calendar and all publications of academic nature, including the University prospectus;
- Issuing transcripts, diplomas, certificates, testimonials, and declarations of academic nature;
- Organizing and supporting, in co-operation with the Communications Office, graduation and other academic ceremonies.
The Academic Affairs Office consists of the following division: